Official NFL/NCAAF thread

TLontheDL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah.

I'd sooner take Stanford more seriously than I would Oregon.

People will figure Oregon out. Just like they're figuring out Georgia Tech and it's gimmick garbage.

Stanford on the other hand.. They got some big boys on the front lines, good athletes in many positions and a damn good quarterback.

I can't brag on conference though.. My team is in one of the "lower tier" BCS conferences..

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE TUBBITH

WTF AILS YOUR YELLOW JACKETS? LOL.

What doesnt ail my jackets? We have an offense that is not built to trail after halftime. We have a QB that has a tremendous arm but cant hit the broad side of a barn. Our defense is one of the worst I have ever seen. Usually a D can at least stop the run or the pass, we can do neither. And then to top it off we have a coach that goes for it on 4th and 7 in FG range. Then when we dont convert we end up losing by a FG. Thats just a few things I can think of off the top of my head.

What doesnt ail my jackets? We have an offense that is not built to trail after halftime. We have a QB that has a tremendous arm but cant hit the broad side of a barn. Our defense is one of the worst I have ever seen. Usually a D can at least stop the run or the pass, we can do neither. And then to top it off we have a coach that goes for it on 4th and 7 in FG range. Then when we dont convert we end up losing by a FG. Thats just a few things I can think of off the top of my head.

Hiring Al Groh was the WORST thing Georgia Tech could have done in the off season.

Defensive genius my ass.

Todd Grantham at Georgia has a better looking 3-4 and it's their first year too.

You guys are gonna HAVE to crapcan Al Groh SOON.

Paul Johnson has done wonders for Georgia Tech but they're in a rut that they DESPERATELY need to get out of.

• 2 weeks later...

Go Utes!!

Its going to be nice when we don't have to "bust" the BCS every other year and can finally have a shot at the title game.

Next year you won't have to, seeing as you'll be joining the PAC10/12..

Hopefully Utah can handle Oregon and Stanford.. Seems to be the flagship programs in the PAC now.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that loss to TCU stung more than anyone ever thought it would.. It's hard to rebound after a game like that -- even though Notre Dame is..well.. Notre Dame..

Fret not -- for I root for a team that sports the green and orange -- the OTHER U. The one that the Utes claim to be ..

Eventually we'll be worth a damn again.

So I can't talk too much trash.

I still hate the cowgirls. The bills have the worst record in the nfl this season and the media still blows up the cowgirls. Heck, they're talked about just as much as the jets, patriots, colts, etc! f*ck america's team!!

LoL damn TL didnt think you would hate my team so much....well they are a good team just need better guidance to utilize their weapons....thats what it comes down too....who the bills have? no one...so they are the worst team yay lol

Nothing against you but I hate all things Dallas. the people, the city, and most of all their sports franchise! mavericks, rangers, cowboys, and fc dallas. Reason being, you may ask? the dallas people that I have met, even friends, talk a lot of sh*t when it comes to sports and their damn city. They're really cocky! Normally they're singing a different tune about the cowboys but they've been quiet lately but started singing again when they won their 2nd game. They're over rated. they have a lot of talent on the team b/c of billionaire jerryy jones but they aren't do so great this year b/c of romo being out. Kitna is improving but I hope they don't make it to the playoffs. Romo said earlier in the season that they're going to the superbowl but the only way they're going to the superbowl is if they buy tickets to their own stadium!

My dallas friends could care less about about the rangers and since they made it to the world series, they were also bragging until they lost. Now its their damn soccer team that they're bragging about! I need new friends LOL!!

Nothing against you but I hate all things Dallas. the people, the city, and most of all their sports franchise! mavericks, rangers, cowboys, and fc dallas. Reason being, you may ask? the dallas people that I have met, even friends, talk a lot of sh*t when it comes to sports and their damn city. They're really cocky! Normally they're singing a different tune about the cowboys but they've been quiet lately but started singing again when they won their 2nd game. They're over rated. they have a lot of talent on the team b/c of billionaire jerryy jones but they aren't do so great this year b/c of romo being out. Kitna is improving but I hope they don't make it to the playoffs. Romo said earlier in the season that they're going to the superbowl but the only way they're going to the superbowl is if they buy tickets to their own stadium!

My dallas friends could care less about about the rangers and since they made it to the world series, they were also bragging until they lost. Now its their damn soccer team that they're bragging about! I need new friends LOL!!

Well I guess thats how i feel about the Packer Fans here in WI, so its pretty much the same all over...but yeah ive been a dallas fans since I grew up, so im a hardcore dallas fan, but not cocky like your typical fan...just love my team....Now FC DALLAS can go suck it, HOUSTON DYNAMO ftw!

i think the best part about the cowboys sucking this year is they were all saying how they were going to be in the superbowl and host it at the same time.

HA.

Shut up colt, before i put you on a 1 day ban...........j/k Love You .....No Homo!

Only way for them to be at the superbowl is if they buy tickets. ZING!

Or they can make some kind of miracle happen and have all the other teams in the confrence lose and them win the rest of their games lol...the titans made the playoffs at 9-7 last year im sure anyone could too lol

Archived