Random Thought Thread v6.9

SpeedDemon

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude the rice we make is bitchin. you would like it.

just try it once. white rice with a spoon full of butter and a crap ton of sugar haha

Ugh, sounds like kettlecorn pop corn only gross. I'll take my soy sauce and butter thank u.

Ugh, sounds like kettlecorn pop corn only gross. I'll take my soy sauce and butter thank u.

Ok you want to try something thats a combination of both of you and speeds debate?

Make some rice and some japanese style eggs...

Japanese Style eggs = 1-2 scrambled eggs of your choice, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce

you'll be suprised how awesome they are, my ex made me these for breakfast every now and then man they were awesome....

Ok you want to try something thats a combination of both of you and speeds debate?

Make some rice and some japanese style eggs...

Japanese Style eggs = 1-2 scrambled eggs of your choice, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce

you'll be suprised how awesome they are, my ex made me these for breakfast every now and then man they were awesome....

was a bit too sweet for my taste but otherwise pretty good

was a bit too sweet for my taste but otherwise pretty good

Well i think the table spoon should of been a teaspoon lol...but you can adjust the amount of sugar to make it to your liking lol...but yeah man its awesome stuff...eggs look all funny because of the soy sauce but none the less they are delicious

Archived