oem fogloght kit install ?'s

pumpkin civic

hello, first off thanks for taking time to read and answer my question. so i have a 95 civic ex coupe, stock front bumper, with a gsr swap if that matters. i just got a really good deal on a oem foglight kit ($80 shipped) and im mechanically inclined and a decent with wiring, not the best just ok. my questions are what tools do i need and how should i install it. do i need to cut the part of the bumper out or all of it, where they would go of course. and where should i attach/ screw in the screws. where i should run the wires. and anything else i need to know about the installation. thanks for your answers.

You should def check Honda-tech and yes you will need to curt your bumper as for the wiring I'm not to sure maybe someone else can help u def search around man there's alot of info out there bout the foggs.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/instal/aii/pages/civic/1995/16603_02.html

You should def check Honda-tech and yes you will need to curt your bumper as for the wiring I'm not to sure maybe someone else can help u def search around man there's alot of info out there bout the foggs.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/instal/aii/pages/civic/1995/16603_02.html

thanks but im havin issues with the fog lights clearing when i try to re-install the bumper. i got the lights installed on the bumper and i ran the wiring, but the bumper wont fit correctly when i try to attach it. its almost like the lights are to big, the brackets keep hitting the frame. any thoughts?

Archived