2005 Acura RSX Type S - 53k Miles

SAMiAM92O

NOTHING ON THE CAR HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH + FEMALE OWNED!

Pictures of the Car

Year: 2005

Make/Model: Acura RSX Type S

Mileage: Only 53K Miles!

Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

Engine: K20 - iVTEC DoHC 2.0

Total Owners: Only 2 (Excellently maintained)

Interior: Black Leather

Non-smokers car - Interior is clean and fresh

Wheels: 17" Stock Wheels

Sound: Bose Sound System + Multi-disc CD Player, AM/FM Radio, Stock Cassette Player

Features: Cruise Control, Heated Side Mirrors, Automatic Climate Control, Automatic Windows/Locks, Car Alarm, A/C + Heating, Back window defroster.

Oil has been changed every 3k Miles

Includes: HID Headlights have been added! - They will be included.

Two Acura Keys with two alarm controllers

I absolutely love this car and am going to give it up simply because I need a sedan. If there are any questions, please feel free to message me. Kelly Blue Book Value of this this is at $15,940.

AAAAANNNDD there it is.

You're the c*nt that spammed the forum for a whole f*cking day just so you could stick your ride up on here. I knew it. What a c*nt.

Wow, and you still have nothing to do but to stalk me. Get a hobby, dude. And for the record, someone hacked into my thing yesterday. Get over yourself.

Nah I ain't stalking you, the forum is just a bit dead tonight.

And you are chatting sh*t if your telling me somebody hacked you. You joined the forum, immediately made 35 posts, got banned for a few days, then immediately posted something up in the for sale section.

So STFU.

No one got banned...If i got banned for a few days, i still wouldn't be allowed on. I signed up 2 days ago, idiot. Stop wasting my time, if you can't afford it - Get off my post, stalker.

for the record, someone hacked into my thing yesterday.

Suuure. I didn't know it was possible to hack your own account, lol.

HA. Go f*ck yourself cuntface. I know you were banned for a day or so. I'm not wasting your time, your wasting all the regs time by posting in every thread you can so you can sell some sh*t. And I will sit here and give you sh*t all day if needs be. I'm stating the obvious and you f*cking know it.

And you would be allowed on, one of the mods probs banned you for a couple of days or summit cos you posted random bullsh*t comments in every thread you could in one day. Literally you got 35 posts in one day, and there is only reason why: because you wanted to sell your sh*ty car.

f*ck you muthafka

Damn straight Seb.

Seriously, I think anyone who spams a forum just to get enough posts to sell something should be banned PERMANENTLY with all threads closed including their WTS threads.

Archived