Honda CR-Z Type F

This is mint! :

2011_honda_cr-z_type-f_wraptivo.jpg

"A supercharger will be fitted to the anemic 1.5-liter four-pot, with a custom exhaust system and a Hondata ECU used to extract maximum power. Accessories from Honda's performance line will join a Tein suspension, HKS components and some Volk TE37 wheels, while the inside will benefit from a pair of Recaro buckets, Alcantara trim and a new shift knob."

I had wondered what the CR-Z would look like modded, and this looks DAMN tasty.

Edited by SebSol

• 1 month later...

is not pleased with the new crz

the sport trim should have come with a supercharged or turboed 1.8l not a 1.5l na hybrid.

Soichiro would probably turning around in his grave if he saw the new line up, let alone the fact that they pulled f1 support and no longer have any dedicated racing team for R&D to work with.

Surely the F1 team will be back, some F1 teams were bound to take a hit after the recession... i mean, do u know how expensive they are?

The chances of the CR-Z having a turbo or supercharged block were gonna be slim, what with all this global warming sh*t. I agree though, Honda's line up really isn't exactly sporty at the moment, there's no S2000, and the Civic Type-R is being dropped. It ain't good! Big shame, that CR-Z should have had a fat 2.2 liter vtec or something. I mean looking at the website, the 'sport' model has a 0-60 of 9.8 seconds, wtf?! My 18 year old 1.5l sol does it in 2 seconds less than that probably!

that thing is TITS!! i seen one on the road today, well a regular CR-Z... i think if i ever sell the sol i'll get one or a 01 S2K with 05 front... hmmm decisions decisions lol

S2K S2K S2K S2K.

An' you know this, maaaaan. I desperate for an S2k, or possibly a Jdm fronted teggy for my next car.

S2K S2K S2K S2K.

An' you know this, maaaaan. I desperate for an S2k, or possibly a Jdm fronted teggy for my next car.

lmao seb, with the friday quote :laugh:

i know, i want one sooo bad too.. but it would more than likely not be racecar.. probally just a really clean mildly built show car if i did get one.. oh and you know it would be DUMPEDDDDD!!