yea thats my PSN.. i would just buy gt5 new anyways.. i dont really like buying used games, i think im OCD or something lol :laugh:

you need to get MW2 b!tch n!gga, i needz a partnuh!!! :dry:

Ive got it, but I wont be on it. Game play is too different from BO and all my folks around here play BO. Plus the more I play BO, the more I like it. Just takes some getting used to.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, do you sh*t money or something?

no sonnnn, tax return MANNNNEEE.. should be getting about 7k hopefully

is it a projection or LCD?

either lcd or led, havent decided yet

New maps today!.....whos getting them, and we should def get together and play some matches....i'll prolly get owned since i havent played and FPS for the past couple months, been getting my Super Street Fighter & Tekken on lol

Assh0le tip of the day --

1.) Find your way into Kowloon map.

2.) Find newbs who are fascinated with the death traps known as ziplines.

3.) Camp your ass off and rack up on idiots who can't leave said ziplines alone.

Siick!

Just been playing some of the single player campaign tonight, F*ck it's fun. So good being able to play with helicopters n shiz.

IMO metal of honor is better than black cawks! the helicopter mission and the sniper missions are fkn badassness.. plus its more realistic and set in a better timeline than the vietnamese war.. current afghanistan war gameplay >>>>>>>> vietnamese war gameplay.. but thats my opinion i guess, i like shooting things more modern, like sh!t that the army has that ill never get to touch LOL!

^ I agree, after playing Medal of Honor when it came out I loved it....dude that helicopter mission, and the sniper ridge mission is insane!

true story, i LOVE splattering their heads with that sniper rifle LOL

Archived