• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so does anybody know if the game goes any farther than the vietnam war?

i really hope it goes to at least desert storm.. i like more modern shooter games.. so far the game is pretty good IMO, could be better yes, but its far better than medal of honor IMHO

Yeah grad school has been getting in the way of duty way too much.

Awesome, so by the time I'm done with the game in like 2 years you should be ready to play.

started playing at 1030pm last night, had the campaign finished on hardened at 330am, progresses a little past vietnam, but not much, like 2 or 3 years.

The game's definitely short as usual, just beat it right now.

I think all the interogation stuff is a little cheesy and over the top but overall it's a fun campaign.

Ice cube just kills it for me though.

• 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REnYXw-Fbq4

Sorry, but car games just don't get any better than that. (even if Gran Turismo is seriously fking beautiful looking). I think GT would be the only game that would sway me towards a ps3.

I beg to differ.

With GT, you can use the Move controller and camera to look around in the cab, plus, logitech g25/g27 is a wayyyyy more enriched playing experience then sitting there like a dork pretending that your holding a steering wheel.

The Kinect is really extremely limited, and hate to say it. . .its limited because you get no buttons. I play my buddies kinect all the time, and I give it a honest go at TRYING to enjoy it, but after playing my PS Move. . . it just doesnt compare.

And 90% of Kinect games will be fracking awesome. . . . if ur 12

i hate the wii, don't want a kenect or a ps3 move. guess what, they all suck... i play video games so i can be lazy and push 2 buttons while laying on the couch, if my happy ass wanted to "simulate" driving a car, i walk outside, get it my fracking car and drive. so basicly any of those BS things are fracking awesome... if ur 12.

really the only 2 things that ps3 has over xbox is that the online service is free (yes it sucks but its free) and that it has a blu-ray player. they both die crazy fast, both have the majority of the same games, basicly the same graphics. so it all comes down to preferance, so you fracks need to stop bitching about which one is better.

i hate the wii, don't want a kenect or a ps3 move. guess what, they all suck... i play video games so i can be lazy and push 2 buttons while laying on the couch, if my happy ass wanted to "simulate" driving a car, i walk outside, get it my fracking car and drive. so basicly any of those BS things are fracking awesome... if ur 12.

really the only 2 things that ps3 has over xbox is that the online service is free (yes it sucks but its free) and that it has a blu-ray player. they both die crazy fast, both have the majority of the same games, basicly the same graphics. so it all comes down to preferance, so you fracks need to stop bitching about which one is better.

just bought a ps3 and so far im happy with it. bought codbo for it and the graphics on a ps3 with a old crappy tv are way better than on 360 with a hdmi and a big nice tv. love the fact that i dont have to pay for online play. iv heard that the forza is better than the gt5 tho due to more realisticness.

with a ps3 move, you can still be lazy and sit on ur couch.

are you serious right now? both die crazy fast????? lmmfao

I have my 60 gig launch PS3, sitting in a closed cabinet and has been turned on for the last 5 days and it still works like a champ

never heard a ring of death for ps3

ever

Its the ylod-Yellow light of death. on the PS3. From what I've read it usually has to due with thermal paste inside the PS3 failing. Dont personally know anybody who has ever had it happen and I know more PS3 owners than 360 owners.

The YLOD occurs when heat causes the CPU or GPU to become detached from the motherboard due to heat. In some of the launch PS3's, incorrect or cheap solder was used and it has been know to yellow light some of the systems.

The temporary fix is to open it all up, and reflow the motherboard using a heat gun. However, this is a 5-6 month fix (shorter in some cases) before you have to do it all over again.

For 150.00, you can send the ps3 back to sony and they will permanantly fix the issue, but it is bullcrap that they charge regardless if the system is under warrenty or not for this particular problem.

EVEN SO. . . the failure rates on PS3's are still less then 2%

While 360's fall in somewhere between 30-35% failure rates.

The industry standard is 15%, Microsoft console failure rates are double what the exceptable failure rate limit is . . . while Sony and Nintendo is FARRRRR below expectancy

on our second 360. got my first ps3 on christmas eve. microsoft wont release the failure rate of the 360s cuz its so high. read somewhere that 3out of 5 360s die within a few months of purchase. ps3>360

Archived