15 year old getting gsr need help choosing also need help on jdm front

Autum760nhondahunters

so im 15 thinkin of gettn a gsr next year dnt know which one what year i dnt get all this b16 b18 stuff or wutever

but anyways need help on all this tranny stuff engine stuff nd when i do get it ima put a jdm front end. i liv in cali so i dnt kno if the cops will

be trippin about it... i seen some on ebay their like 1200 bux supposably straight from honda japan but idk chek it out for urself let me know if its legit or wut i

would really appreciate that homiez cus i want that ride to look fkin ballin at skewl haha http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Integra-94-01-JDM-Type-R-Front-End-Conversion-ITR-OEM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ260644581517QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_18801wt_948 i dn know what is like itr oem or wutvers wut is that .. i kno its all kinds of questions but u kno wnt to get a good car not lil cheapie crap ..also how much would the conversion cost then with a paintjob im thinkin grey.. and that ebay seller also has different front ends i guess tell me which one is legit

jdm front isnt extremely hard if he's not doing the whole front clip.. just body panels..

do some research about hondas, like stated before.. google is a awesome tool

so im 15 thinkin of gettn a gsr next year dnt know which one what year i dnt get all this b16 b18 stuff or wutever

but anyways need help on all this tranny stuff engine stuff nd when i do get it ima put a jdm front end. i liv in cali so i dnt kno if the cops will

be trippin about it... i seen some on ebay their like 1200 bux supposably straight from honda japan but idk chek it out for urself let me know if its legit or wut i

would really appreciate that homiez cus i want that ride to look fkin ballin at skewl haha http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Integra-94-01-JDM-Type-R-Front-End-Conversion-ITR-OEM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ260644581517QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_18801wt_948 i dn know what is like itr oem or wutvers wut is that .. i kno its all kinds of questions but u kno wnt to get a good car not lil cheapie crap ..also how much would the conversion cost then with a paintjob im thinkin grey.. and that ebay seller also has different front ends i guess tell me which one is legit

Homiez? This isn't 1992 and you aren't the Fresh Prince...

How do you go through life writing like that? I know this will garner a poorly written "retort" explaining how you have perfect spelling and grammar when you're not on the internet, but how it is easier to type like an idiot on forums...yadda yadaa yadda... A convenient argument, but a false one, as it is far more cumbersome to switch between two levels of intelligence, than it is to stick with one. So either you are an idiot, or a poser.

So are you really fifteen, and have the intelligence of a mushroom?

Or;

Are you a reasonably well spoken and educated fifteen year-old who pretends to be dumber just to "be/sound cool" and fit in with your peers?

I really am interested in knowing.

Archived