Radiator & more..

cherokeeindian

What's up - new civic owner here. Bought my car last week, has exhaust already. I was looking for a radiator and just wanted to let everyone know Radiator Barn seems to be a great company. I am waiting on my part to arrive but I called in and they were easy to deal with and it was a good deal from what i can gather.

Anyways - looking forward to interacting here. One question for everyone.. If you could chose one mod to do to your car, what would it be to improve performance? Looking to spend a few bucks but wanted to do it wisely....

Thanks

What's up - new civic owner here. Bought my car last week, has exhaust already. I was looking for a radiator and just wanted to let everyone know Radiator Barn seems to be a great company. I am waiting on my part to arrive but I called in and they were easy to deal with and it was a good deal from what i can gather.

Anyways - looking forward to interacting here. One question for everyone.. If you could chose one mod to do to your car, what would it be to improve performance? Looking to spend a few bucks but wanted to do it wisely....

Thanks

well pics would be nice and for a mod. i would say do a intake, its a cheaper mod but you will not really see a increas in performance.

well pics would be nice and for a mod. i would say do a intake, its a cheaper mod but you will not really see a increas in performance.

Here it is. Only has about 45k miles on it... Great car but had a pinhole leak in the radiator, my guess is just from corrosion. The car sat a lot. Replaced it and it is running great. I can't believe it was driven so little. There probably isn't too many 1999's with that low of mileage these days.

1999civic.jpg

Archived