Turbo d15a3 manifold?

Takedown

I just bought an 87 crx si with the d15a3. Ive been looking to throw on some stuff like lowering spring, rims, tires, and eventually a turbo setup.

What I am wondering is is there any particular turbo kit i can buy that will be best suited for my 1.5 sohc running at about 8psi? My main concern is I cannot find any turbo exhaust manifolds for the d15a3. If I can find one then ill be set to start my build but until then im pretty limited.

I just bought an 87 crx si with the d15a3. Ive been looking to throw on some stuff like lowering spring, rims, tires, and eventually a turbo setup.

What I am wondering is is there any particular turbo kit i can buy that will be best suited for my 1.5 sohc running at about 8psi? My main concern is I cannot find any turbo exhaust manifolds for the d15a3. If I can find one then ill be set to start my build but until then im pretty limited.

well garrett, turbonetics...they both make a quality turbo...check out ebaymotors...you can find pretty good kits on there and at a pretty good price...8psi isn't hard on a turbo...i know everyone please post how much you hate eBay, or should i say eGay! :) i buy things off of there and haven't had any issues (yet, knock on wood).

Archived