94 ACCORD OVERHEATING, HELP!!!!!

Ok well i just got this car not to long ago, and it seems to overheat while sitting still or parked. Since ive purchased the car ive done the following oil change, new plugs, cap&rotor, brakes, new radiator fan, and new pvc vale. I jumped the fan so that it will continue to run at all time, and it still overheats, car has no thermostat, checked oil to make sure the was no mixture of fluids (sysptoms of head gasket) and it looks all good, water pump is not leaking, not sure if the blades are worn. the only that i can think of is maybe im bleeding my system wrong, cause all i did was pop off the radiator cap and let in run for around 25 minutes slowly addind fluids. if anybody has any htough to this i would apperciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

The fan won't cool it down enough considering you have NO thermostat? Get one and your problem will be fixed. Next.

LOL no thermostat? That's like trying to take someone's temperature with a turkey baster. GET A THERMOSTAT!