Turbo D17a2?

skunk2is1

So I have a 2003 Honda Civic EX and for a while I've been trying to find a K20 to swap out, but now I'm debating over building up the D17 a little and putting a turbo on it. I've found a turbo kit I like and some other things, like pistons, a cam and cam gear and fuel injectors and pump. But never having turbo'd a car before and it being my baby I want to do it 100% right, and seeing all the extra stuff my friend has to buy for his Eclipse after putting a turbo on it, I was wondering if anyone had any insight on putting a turbo on the D17a2, what else I might need, and how it should be done and such. The turbo kit I'm looking at is here: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-505/index.html

Thanks!

i would do the k swap look at k24 k20 swaps they are kick ass. asfar as the d17 i havent ever seen anyone do crap to them. there is a guy on here with a k20 that is boosted witih the same kind of civic look at some of his stuff. srry i cant help more

Archived