wtb 92-95 complete manifold and vtec head

jakethesnake110

Yeah cos someone is just gonna sell you the whole turbo 'kit' just like that.

DO SOME RESEARCH.

Actually no, do A LOT of research.

acualy mister fracktard people sell their complete kits all the time, check dseries and carolina hondas., you your not tryin to help someone out then y even reply to their posts? stop being a fracking dork and get a life outside of forums plz =] thanks

It's called boredom mate, that's why I replied, and from your original post it sounded like you hadn't done any research at all, and the chance of you just finding someone with a whole kit ready for you to buy is pretty damn minimal I would have thought, at least on here anyway. So if you know they sell em on dseries n carolinahondas why didn't you go n look there?

So do kindly go and f*ck yourself. Twat. Thanks!

well then "mate" haha, who says that? go back to your homeland and get the hell outa my thread with your negative talk. idk y everyone has to be a effin dork on here.

OP:

there is very slim chances that someone will actually reply to you even on craigslist. for a FULL turbo kit, you will have to go search, because the people selling them know that people will look.

• 2 months later...

Archived