wtb 92-95 complete manifold and vtec head

Yeah cos someone is just gonna sell you the whole turbo 'kit' just like that.

DO SOME RESEARCH.

Actually no, do A LOT of research.

acualy mister fracktard people sell their complete kits all the time, check dseries and carolina hondas., you your not tryin to help someone out then y even reply to their posts? stop being a fracking dork and get a life outside of forums plz =] thanks

acualy mister fracktard people sell their complete kits all the time, check dseries and carolina hondas., you your not tryin to help someone out then y even reply to their posts? stop being a fracking dork and get a life outside of forums plz =] thanks

It's called boredom mate, that's why I replied, and from your original post it sounded like you hadn't done any research at all, and the chance of you just finding someone with a whole kit ready for you to buy is pretty damn minimal I would have thought, at least on here anyway. So if you know they sell em on dseries n carolinahondas why didn't you go n look there?

So do kindly go and f*ck yourself. Twat. Thanks!

It's called boredom mate, that's why I replied, and from your original post it sounded like you hadn't done any research at all, and the chance of you just finding someone with a whole kit ready for you to buy is pretty damn minimal I would have thought, at least on here anyway. So if you know they sell em on dseries n carolinahondas why didn't you go n look there?

So do kindly go and f*ck yourself. Twat. Thanks!

well then "mate" haha, who says that? go back to your homeland and get the hell outa my thread with your negative talk. idk y everyone has to be a effin dork on here.

Well every says that where I'm from, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said mate, as I didn't mean it. I really meant to type c**t instead. Bad typo, my apologies.

I'm in my homeland thanks v much. And I'll post on this damn forum wherever the hell I like, ever heard of free speech?

And I dunno what negative talk you're on about, all I said was to go n do some research rather than expect to have something just given to you on a plate. You're the one that started the name calling remember? So how about you stop being a 'dork'.

• 2 months later...