1986 Honda Civic Parts

1986DXOwner

HF,

I'm really sorry if this is not allowed, I checked the FAQ but didnt find anything that was this specific. I own a 1986 Honda Civic As I start to get ready to build, I realized I needed some additional parts. Does anyone know where I can get aftermarket parts for a car of this age? I have gone to all of the Pick N Pulls around me, and everything is either trashed or taken.

Ideas?

Your best bet is to look around and find one of the vintage honda message boards. there is also ebay and craigslist. particularly if you live in the west, there is a big vintage following out that way. always plenty of enthusiasts with cars and parts on craigslist in CA, OR and WA

HF,

I'm really sorry if this is not allowed, I checked the FAQ but didnt find anything that was this specific. I own a 1986 Honda Civic As I start to get ready to build, I realized I needed some additional parts. Does anyone know where I can get aftermarket parts for a car of this age? I have gone to all of the Pick N Pulls around me, and everything is either trashed or taken.

Ideas?

well you said build so i dont know if you are looking for OEM replacement parts or are you looking for JDM parts or are you wanting Rice parts? If you are looking for high quality JDM parts and aren't on a tight budget check out PasswordJDM.com ....if you are on a tighter budget check out ebaymotors....good luck with the build man!