2010 Honda Civic Gas Gauge Doesnt Read HELP!

cass101

I have a 2010 Honda Civic and I was putting in a remote starter with a lock and unlock (viper 5101). I have done R/S and Alarmes all my life and whil i was looking for the lock and unlock wires I was testing a lot of wires in the kick panel (mostlys grey blue and green wires) after testing numerous wires I found the correct ones however my gas gauge stopped working. I took a look at all the wires I tested and seen that one wire was broken I reconnected it and disconnected the battery for a while but still no luck. My tank is full but it reads that it is empty. And I cannot tell whether the tank is empty (because it always reads empty) can someone help me please.

im trying to avoid the dealer theyre going to duke me because i did it myself .. either way im planning a long trip on thursday and there next appointment isnt until next week. does anyone have the wiring diagram?

Archived