nikon stuff

Nancy

so i have a few items im trying to sell because i lost my interest in photography. prices are obo but dont lowball please.

D300 w/ MB-D10 -1000

Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 aka "beast" - 900

Nikon SB-800 (discontinued)- 350

original boxes and papers included. ill get pictures up asap but not tonight, lazy.

It's been a while. So why the loss of interest, did ou find something new to spend time and money on?

Photography is not my gig, but you should have no problem selling your stuff. If I recall everything you ever sold online was always mint condition.

HOLY FAWK! NANCY!!

you should come around more! dry.gif

if i had the money id be buying this issh off you but i need to get my build done first.. then ill be buying cameras

GLWS though :)

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while. So why the loss of interest, did ou find something new to spend time and money on?

Photography is not my gig, but you should have no problem selling your stuff. If I recall everything you ever sold online was always mint condition.

LOSS OF INTEREST..I think it is a female thing. They master something then it is on to something else. For my wife, she had to learn to be a pilot, did that, then got into horses, had three then got tired of them and got into guns, full auto and suppressed then got tired of them, got into cameras too, lost interest and now she is back into Del Sols...trying to relive her youth or something when she had a new Del Sol...they get like that. All I can say, is I am glad she is not the type of woman who is into knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking but then again if she got into those cheaper "interests of the moment" we would have more money...you know what a fully auto Heckler and Koch MP5K cost us? I could have purchased three Del Sols...but it wasn't just the H&K, then it was an FN PS90 to add to the collection and it did not stop there. Now she wants to sell all the guns and cameras and who knows what she will get into next, maybe hot air balloons...it's a woman thing.

Archived