my new 1994 del sol si

94delsolsi

i am new to the honda game and am looking for some advice on my car. it is a 1994 del sol si i bought it a week ago and have loved every thing about it. i want to lower it but dont know what coils to go with. Here are a few pics tell me what u think!!!

Picture.jpg

Image.jpg

Why do you need coilovers?

will you be racing and need the adjustability or do you just want to be 'cool' or do you not know better and someone told you that you need coilovers?

you can get a good lowering spring combined with a good strut for a lot less and achieve the results you want

looks pretty good as well

Why do you need coilovers?

will you be racing and need the adjustability or do you just want to be 'cool' or do you not know better and someone told you that you need coilovers?

you can get a good lowering spring combined with a good strut for a lot less and achieve the results you want

looks pretty good as well

+1^^

And your ride quality will not be destroyed by a good brand spring.

i was told that springs sucked for the ride quality i just want to be lower. what r some good springs that will keep my ride about the same? What r some other things i can do to make it have more acceleration?

My Ride Quality is Great. Road Magnet Spring W/ Tokico HP Blue Struts.. I myself prefer springs over coil overs

eibach is used quite a bit as well

pay attention to spring rates as well.. or just look at reviews

google shopping is normally helpful

the sol looks great!!

like said before springs are good for ride quality and an aggressive look.. a good brand of coilovers are pricey and are manily used to racing purposes and yes they do ride rough, mine do but i love them..

i prefer coilovers over springs because with springs you have a set ride height and coilovers you can lower it to how low or high you want.. if you go with coilovers DONT go cheap and get an ebay kit or just sleeves because itll ride like total ass and be bouncy as hell.. either spend the money on good coilovers or get a good combination of springs/shocks

just my $0.02

Archived