Yet another

So i was coming back from the OC fair a little pissed because i lost my iphone on a ride.. so my friends were trying to cheer me up and my friend nelle was taking video of me driving so i decided to play around.. enjoy..

lol sarah

hahaha ron and ryan, thats FARRRR, CA to VA wacko.gif

well here beez two moarz!!

LOL @ my friend nelle.. she's such a sh!t talker hahaha.. her narrating is hilarious laugh.gif

Edited by BrIaN EG2

"and you suck"

LOL shes funny

lol i know right sarah, she cracks me up

lol so when do we get to see a good shot of the guages? i wanna see some acceleration

i need to find some way to mount my phone on my steering column so i can take a 3k rpm launch video..

already been pulled over.. hell i get pulled over by CHP on a weekly basis, mostly not for speeding, its because my car "shows signs" that i street race according to them.. IE: my domo, tow hooks, exhaust, lowered stance, and the type of car.. its BS when they pull me over, they ask me to pop my hood and i ask them what i was doing wrong to make them want to pop my hood.. ive popped it for 3 different cops and they were like "oh this is an illegal swap, we're going to have to impound your car" so i ask why and they say because im not barred and i reply with a smartass remark "im not registered to california, im registered to tennessee so you cant touch my car. okay well thanks for wasting my time" PUAHAHAHAHAHA!! >:]

already been pulled over.. hell i get pulled over by CHP on a weekly basis, mostly not for speeding, its because my car "shows signs" that i street race according to them.. IE: my domo, tow hooks, exhaust, lowered stance, and the type of car.. its BS when they pull me over, they ask me to pop my hood and i ask them what i was doing wrong to make them want to pop my hood.. ive popped it for 3 different cops and they were like "oh this is an illegal swap, we're going to have to impound your car" so i ask why and they say because im not barred and i reply with a smartass remark "im not registered to california, im registered to tennessee so you cant touch my car. okay well thanks for wasting my time" PUAHAHAHAHAHA!! >:]

please get a vid of this. id so lmao to it lol.