Need Help

Matt.Mourning

Okay so i'm 16 just starting to fix my car up but have like virtually no money and try to save up the best i can.i have a 98' integra ls.so far all i have is a slr performance chip and a weapon r short ram intake.i wanna do full exhaust next but need help gettin parts for decent prices.can anyone help?

Okay so i'm 16 just starting to fix my car up but have like virtually no money and try to save up the best i can.i have a 98' integra ls.so far all i have is a slr performance chip and a weapon r short ram intake.i wanna do full exhaust next but need help gettin parts for decent prices.can anyone help?

Im in the same position as you... I just ordered a full exhaust off ebay from modified_concept pretty cheap for a full exhaust 120$ you can check and see if he is selling one for your integra, but i wouldn't buy it yet i havent got mine yet so idk it could come as a tin can but ill let u kno if its any good and you can look it up ... hope this helps

EDIT: He does sell exhausts for your car click here but ill message u back when i get mine to let u kno its not a pos

Edited by Sean2012

• 2 weeks later...

Im in the same position as you... I just ordered a full exhaust off ebay from modified_concept pretty cheap for a full exhaust 120$ you can check and see if he is selling one for your integra, but i wouldn't buy it yet i havent got mine yet so idk it could come as a tin can but ill let u kno if its any good and you can look it up ... hope this helps

EDIT: He does sell exhausts for your car click here but ill message u back when i get mine to let u kno its not a pos

what are you reasons for wanting a full exhaust? are you wanting the deep sound (as with Apexi N1 not the knockoffs but authentic) or are you wanting the raspy bumblebee ricer style exhaust? a good exhaust will set you back $400+ ... if i were you then i would just save my money up and start building the motor.... chips are overrated in my opinion (you can't replace a good tune job with a $20 chip no offense intended) but a couple options are you can start dropping weight which won't give you any horsepower gains but you will tell a difference by taking a lot of weight out...(which is not limited to but could include your powersteering, a/c, rear seats, carpet, foam underneath carpet, etc.) really it is up to you how extreme you want to go. just start doing some research...somethiing worth taking a look at would be wire tucks, weight reduction, ACTUAL power gains, etc. Don't think that adding a K&N cold air intake will give you 25 hp to the wheels...be kind of realistic with your hp gains and do a good deal of research and your part selection will reflect it...but there are 2 extremes, the one of getting the $20 camber kits from ebay and then trying to save up and buy $1000 tein coilovers...certain parts are overkill for what you are needing them for ( i know someone will disagree with me but remember he is on a tight budget) so don't go way overboard on the parts you purchase but you also don't want to throw your money into $h!tty parts you will be replacing down the road with quality ones. hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...