Truely awesome NSX Video

Meh. I'm gonna quote my boys on another forum, which was posted six days ago on the 20th. Many of them liked but I found it boring.

"most overdramatic pos i have ever seen. nice car, but who gives a frack? that crap was str8 boring. should have been maybe 60 seconds long to keep it interesting."

"x2 the cinematography is great if you are as analytical as I am but for most people it totally turns you off for how slow it takes to build up to its climax. Even I shut it off after 2 minutes".

"I'm so glad you guys thought so as well. I really didn't dig the hip-pop video-esque cuts when we finally got to see the whole damn car doing what it's supposed to do. These guys need to take a hint from the folks at Top Gear on how to show off a car in a proper dramatic fashion.

Car's awesome. Cinematography looked nice. But the video as a whole sucked."

Meh. I'm gonna quote my boys on another forum, which was posted six days ago on the 20th. Many of them liked but I found it boring.

"most overdramatic pos i have ever seen. nice car, but who gives a frack? that crap was str8 boring. should have been maybe 60 seconds long to keep it interesting."

"x2 the cinematography is great if you are as analytical as I am but for most people it totally turns you off for how slow it takes to build up to its climax. Even I shut it off after 2 minutes".

"I'm so glad you guys thought so as well. I really didn't dig the hip-pop video-esque cuts when we finally got to see the whole damn car doing what it's supposed to do. These guys need to take a hint from the folks at Top Gear on how to show off a car in a proper dramatic fashion.

Car's awesome. Cinematography looked nice. But the video as a whole sucked."

That video was great a bit over dramatic for an NSX but they are the ones who are boring IMO.

Those guys clearly haven't got the faintest idea on what makes a good film then.

that is all.

Actually the last quote was from a professional photographer. The HD-ness was good, but boring, which isn't good film making imo. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

That video was great a bit over dramatic for an NSX but they are the ones who are boring IMO.

Well I think it was boring.

Not everything has to be over the top dude...

the HDness? it doesn't matter what resolution it's in to make it a good bit of film... at least that last guy could admire the cinematography. I need to get a HD camcorder, I'd love to make some films like that.

Not everything has to be over the top dude...

the HDness? it doesn't matter what resolution it's in to make it a good bit of film... at least that last guy could admire the cinematography. I need to get a HD camcorder, I'd love to make some films like that.

No it doesn't but it could have done a better job at keeping interest throughout the video instead of near the end. Just my opinion, total snoozer!