clutch issues

dbtower7234

so this is going to sound retarded...........i have replaced idk how many clutches, but this time something went wrong....... replaced mine today on my B18B1, got all done and went to take it for the test drive. went to go put it in reverse and it will not go......it just grinds a lil and it feels like it is not dis-engaging......anyone have any insight on the subject feel free to say something.

yea everything is tightened down to spec.......alignment tool was used as well.....it was correct parts, made sure of that because i have recieved the wrong one before....i dont know what to do......if there is something to check pease let me know....otherwise im tearing it back down and redoing it tomorrow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

either something wrong with the pressure plate itself. it can only go together one way and you say youve done this before so ill rule out user error for now , lol. maybe you forgot to put a throwout bearing in , lol.

Archived