UPDATE!

C92hatchX

its been awhile since i been on here, and yes i still have the same car!

new parts

GSR fat fives

energy suspension bushings

ksport coilovers and shocks

CFhood (not pictured)

dual core half rad (not pictured)

dual air horns :p

next weeks pay goes to my new emrald green paint job, redoing moldings fixing what surface rust i have

update on me, i quit kfc got a job at advanced auto making double what i did woot

Picture089.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture092.jpg

classy hood...not. glad you replaced it. stuff like that is why honda owners are made fun of by nearly all other car types.

otherwise it's better then near every other car you had.

my $0.02: raise the back 1/2 to 1in so it looks similar height as the front. kind of looks like its ass is dragging right now.

you seriously put jdm as frack all over your hood

YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... USDM.. YOUR CAR WITH NEVER BE FROM THE JAPANESE MARKET.. DEAL WITH IT!excl.gif!excl.gif

anyway.. where were these cars made? I know we make all the x5's, x6's and soon x3's here.. including RHD and just ship there where they need to go

so technically quite a few cars are 'JDM' but were just made with different drivetrains and/or rhd

I would bet any amount of money it is fiberglass skinned with cf. that is what every 'carbon fiber' hood sold for anything not racing is. solid cf is just impractical for a street car

looks like something a cholo would drive around here....

see my signature quote.

you seriously put jdm as frack all over your hood

YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... USDM.. YOUR CAR WITH NEVER BE FROM THE JAPANESE MARKET.. DEAL WITH IT!excl.gif!excl.gif

anyway.. where were these cars made? I know we make all the x5's, x6's and soon x3's here.. including RHD and just ship there where they need to go

so technically quite a few cars are 'JDM' but were just made with different drivetrains and/or rhd

haha he did say that it was changed(going to be changed) to a cf/fiberglass hood.

car actually looks good man. if you get that hood paint it asap. and im with jason, raise the rear a bit.

hows the interior look?

im picking it up tomorrow and instead of the ksports cause the dude is dicking me around im buying tokico blues with ebachs or whatever but ill throw coil overs on, and lol id rather not talk about the int. drivers seat is torn, ive been trying to get the rear seats but the kids dad hates me and the kid is in the marines, but other that its clean, and i put an armrest in

this is by far the best car youve had dwayne.. just unrice it prease!!

take your time with it and make it look nice.. DA's can be clean as fucck!

im in agreeance with raising the back a tad.. its a little too low

I would raise it but there not adjustable, they are coil overs without the locking nuts, and I'm here getting the cf hood now then hopefully I can get the blades

came with sparco hood pins to

Picture109.jpg

Picture108-2.jpg

Picture107-1.jpg

honestly if you polished the rims up, fixed the drop, respray the front bumper and detail the whole thing it would be pretty clean

im gonna be painting it next friday like a darker candy green and im trying to get konig b bombs, Jmags, or rota flashbacksin either polished, bronze, or white with red lugs

first.. candy green.. well its your car

are you at least going to do it properly? Strip the entire car and get EVERYTHING painted.. or will the bay, doors, interior, trunk, seals etc still be red

just noticed the hood pins are not even? is that some JDM trend i'm missing or could the previous owner not measure laugh.gif

lol def not jdm he just eyeballed it...badly lol but its whatever, and im not 100% on the color i buddy just threw it out there and the way i pictured it its would look good how i want it set up, i either want a ebp paint, emerald green with gold flake (or with regular flake) or sprayed the same color idk yet im still looking around seeing what i like i still got 2 weeks b4 paint

and it wont be completly stripped but we will get the jams and ill paint the bay when i pull the motor this winter, im keeping all the moldings and seal black just goinf to refinish them

Archived