rebuild ?s

lowdelsol

actually, no one can make that estimate even if they know every second of the cars life.

it would be fair to say that the majority of Honda vehicles (the entire car) make it to 250k, as long as they are not crashed, before all around repairs performed by a service garage start to cost more then the car is worth to replace. if you are able to perform the basic repairs and maintenance from here on out the car, technically, could last for ever.

94s did not come with b16s

we also can not make a proper estimate for motor life when we do not know the history of the vehicle

94 is the first year they put the b16a3 in the del sol vtec and you got a guess for me just so i have a number to play with

well you didnt say which model did youtongue.gif

actually, no one can make that estimate even if they know every second of the cars life.

it would be fair to say that the majority of Honda vehicles (the entire car) make it to 250k, as long as they are not crashed, before all around repairs performed by a service garage start to cost more then the car is worth to replace. if you are able to perform the basic repairs and maintenance from here on out the car, technically, could last for ever.

I was planing on replace everything that was needed by myself and was hoping i could get at least 150000 out of it

any number we say is a worthless number. you could rebuild the motor and crack the block the first week and have 72 miles on it.

to get very specific, 94 was the only year that the b16a3 was used. that trim level sold very few cars in proportion to the 95-97 vtec models.

an even larger guesstimate would be where are you located, how much rust, how good condition are the seals in, etc etc etc. motors are a dime a dozen, the chassis.... thats the determining factor.

Archived