1996 Honda Prelude Si for sale.

j_link

Ok guys this is a copy of the CL posting i created for this car. I am getting ready to sell this car and want to put it up here also. I am waiting for the title to come back so i have a few weeks before i can actualy sell it. I am selling it for $4000 O.B.O. so let me know if you are interested.

This is a 1996 Honda Prelude Si (H23A1), 5 Speed Manual. I have completely rebuilt the motor, and have many new parts put into this car (listed below). Now that I have miles on the motor I have been running it on the interstate and it performs great with no problems. The title is clean. Anyone that knows about Preludes knows what this motor is about and what it is capable of. This car is in great running order. The A/C works great. The interior is in great shape, with no cracks in the dash. Inspection sticker is current.

What has been done to the Car:

Replaced Block

New Crank Shaft

New Balance Shaft Bushings

New Oil Pump

New Water Pump

New Crank Shaft Pulley

New Valves and angle valve grind

New Piston Rings

New Gaskets

New Timing Belt, both Balance shaft and main belt

New Thermostat

New Battery

New Spark Plugs

New A/C Compressor

dscn0800.jpg

dscn0801.jpg

dscn0805.jpg

dscn0802.jpg

dscn0804.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ok guys this is a copy of the CL posting i created for this car. I am getting ready to sell this car and want to put it up here also. I am waiting for the title to come back so i have a few weeks before i can actualy sell it. I am selling it for $4000 O.B.O. so let me know if you are interested.

This is a 1996 Honda Prelude Si (H23A1), 5 Speed Manual. I have completely rebuilt the motor, and have many new parts put into this car (listed below). Now that I have miles on the motor I have been running it on the interstate and it performs great with no problems. The title is clean. Anyone that knows about Preludes knows what this motor is about and what it is capable of. This car is in great running order. The A/C works great. The interior is in great shape, with no cracks in the dash. Inspection sticker is current.

What has been done to the Car:

Replaced Block

New Crank Shaft

New Balance Shaft Bushings

New Oil Pump

New Water Pump

New Crank Shaft Pulley

New Valves and angle valve grind

New Piston Rings

New Gaskets

New Timing Belt, both Balance shaft and main belt

New Thermostat