vtec swap

me_in_jax

OVERHEAD CAM means the cam is in the head

use search and see if they make a conversion harness

**I am not agreeing with EK Hatch** I am not 100% sure of what would be needed of the top of my head **

you need the ecu from the same car the head came from and matches your transmission. the head should have come from an ex civic, and if your car is manual you need a ex/manual ecu, or ex/auto ecu depending on your car.

ecu, a2 HG, VTEC dizzy, adjustable cam gear, a2 t-belt, VTEC wiring harness, theres more im pretty sure but i cant think of it, basicly your spending about 500 on the swap unles you get sweet deals, but just google it or goto civic-eg.com or H-T they will have it all over there site

ecu, a2 HG, VTEC dizzy, adjustable cam gear, a2 t-belt, VTEC wiring harness, theres more im pretty sure but i cant think of it, basicly your spending about 500 on the swap unles you get sweet deals, but just google it or goto civic-eg.com or H-T they will have it all over there site

you do realize this is for an 03 civic right?

you dont need the harness, just the plugs that are not on your harness that are on the head. youll need to wire them into your harness.

don't know where you are located but here is what seems like to me to be a pretty good deal... its a complete head for a d17a2 for $500...BRAND NEW... seller says they will ship, not sure if you're interested but figured i would pass it on to you as an option...its in yadkin county, nc ...here is the link to it... http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/1859436475.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived