looks like im going to the middle east

hiemsnox

so just giving u guys a heads up... if all goes to plan ill be going to the middle east to do a independent study abroad. ill be going to Amman Jordan with 2 other friends. so as long as i can get everything in order i should be leaving hopefully on Aug 12!! im very excited about this, seeing as it will be the farthest i have ever traveled and deff the longest. Ill be gone for a whole month!!

o and the best part ill be doing it for hopefully under 2k :p

have fun, be sure to take loks of pics, dont get married or have any mystery children lol

well if i do have any mystery children, then they will stay a mystery cause ill never know about em! haha

exactly why you should let me borrow it. you wouldn't want to loan me a broken car now, would you?

lawl ^ Remember to watch your ass and be aware of your surroundings.

have fun, be sure to take loks of pics, dont get married or have any mystery children lol

lol that reminded me of the war babies in iraq..

seen two iraqi white kids and one iraqi black kid when i was in iraq, i wonder where they came from :o lol

well its official, i just got my plane booked, i leave aug 12 and come back sept 13.

i went and got some immunizations yesterday and my arms are hurting today!! lol

Archived