i just think it might look like someone kicked my grill out LOL

photoshop someone?

Nah...I would look nice. Like this: img_8649.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy crap guys keep up!

it HAS one piece lights.. has had them since like forever ago

that sig is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old.. like when i joined.. 2 years ago or something

if seb would like to make a new one i hopefully will have pics from the show this weekend.. I kinda want one of the surpa too.. but need to clean it first

and im not putting fogs on the car

I'm with veloeciferieorooo on this one. Would look much better with it painted black... And personally, I'd whack in some fogs and 1-piece headlights too, that front end is kinda lacking in detail if u know what I mean?

Yes yes yes!

holy crap guys keep up!

it HAS one piece lights.. has had them since like forever ago

that sig is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old.. like when i joined.. 2 years ago or something

if seb would like to make a new one i hopefully will have pics from the show this weekend.. I kinda want one of the surpa too.. but need to clean it first

and im not putting fogs on the car

Then change your fukkin sig woman. And add those fogs. kthxbai

not sure if i like the akebonos.. kind of pissing me off.. right front keeps making noise and throwing off quite a lot of dust (said they DONT do that)

so gay.. ill give it another couple days and look at them.. i think i read somewhere it takes them a while to 'break in'

okay so this is driving me insane now

it sounds slightly like a chipmunk (according to chris) and makes a 'eek eek' sound but every now and then you hear this horid metal on metal like when i was turning into a parking spot today

i'm thinking caliper? but it brakes straight, doesnt pull when driving, and the brake is getting hot but its just as hot as the opposite side (i have a burn on my hand to prove it.. stupid rims needing cleaned for a car show and stupid rotor bit me).. anyway.. i was thinking it might be dragging a bit but not sure since it shows no other signs and it doesnt do it all the time (ill drive halfway down the road and it wont make a sound then it starts doing it)

im seriously about to sell the damn car.. to many squeaks, rattles, and wind noise.. driving me insane.. motor is solid though which is why i dont want to sell it

and i still stand by the hawk compound being f'd up which is why it ate the rotor

sooo i bought brembos and then rotors from the place that own stop tech?

please stfu unless you have something good to say biggrin.gif

What? And you stfu. You didn't buy Brembo rotors, you bought some other dumb sh*t I told you not to buy. You didn't listen and now they squeak like a f*ckin mouse. Brakes are not supposed to do that by the way. That isn't part of the break-in process. You want a piece of this?

sorry you cant read?

ONE is making the sound.. similar sound to the BREMBO rotor that was there before.. common piece would be the caliper butthead

Oh. Psh, whatever, so thoroughly look over your caliper smart pants.

yeah before I read the ' dispute' above..try puting some anti-squeel on the caliper slide and pad backing...I've never done so in the past 'til when I installed my 'new' set-up'..no squeak's...Have you inspected the caliper for sticking etc..?

Also..Just because I don't know, what model is your sol anyways? ha.

lol its a 93 si

and the 'dispute' is him bein crazy wacko.gif

the caliper looked fine when we had it off but i think we will pull everything off again sunday probably.. cant do anything about it at the apartment cry.gif

I just cant really think of another common denominator in the problem besides caliper

and now the pedal has a 'pop' feeling to it when depressing it.. kinda hesitates then goes down.. so gay

Archived