Thumb up my butt

cmgogo

About 2 months ago I payed JDM Reverend for a reardisc conversion for my sol, that would include

Both rear arm assemblies, calipers, as well as the prop valve. I told him to not bother with the discs to save on shipping.

I had been in constant contact with him regarding whats going on, he told me that he was having a problem with paypal (another buyer started dispute, and locked up his shipping funds) so I said thats cool let me know whats going on

43 days after I paid him, and having tried to get into contact with him (over various mediums, here, solsociety, email, text messages, and calling) with out any reply I filed a dispute with paypal.

He contacted me saying he was shipping, and he would have a tracking number.

He got a tracking number to me, and sure enough a package arrived.

All that was in the bubblewrap however was the left side trailing arm, left hub, left disc.

He is not returning any phone calls, emails, texts, XBL messages.

I am posting this here, NWP, solsocitey, and any other sites I know he frequents so maybe we can get this worked out. If it doesnt... well atleast no one else here will get scammed by him.

I dont think he ever packaged the rest of the conversion to be honest. Im giving him 24 hours to get back to me, i mean i have spammed his email, aim, phone, text, XBL, and a few forums. If I dont hear back within time i contacting paypal.

here let me save you some time and let you know what paypals response will be:

unfortunately you will have to contact the seller, and attempt to handle that with the seller...BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

sorry unfortunately we cannot further assist you...because we are paypal and we are just a bunch of fee grubbing bastards..

i may have added on a little bit of my own verbiage lol

Actually, paypal always sides on behalf of the buyer initially, unless the seller can provide overwhelming proof to the contrary. Same as an other credit card company.

Not sure what Javy is referring to, but I have over 3000 paypal transactions in my history. Pretty sure I have figured it out by now. Current system is that you file a complaint, the customer is contacted by PayPal and funds are frozen until it is resolved. You each have a week to communicate and only then you can escalate it to a claim. He has another week to give specific proof that you are wrong, and they require very specific proof, otherwise you get your money back.

Actually, paypal always sides on behalf of the buyer initially, unless the seller can provide overwhelming proof to the contrary. Same as an other credit card company.

Not sure what Javy is referring to, but I have over 3000 paypal transactions in my history. Pretty sure I have figured it out by now. Current system is that you file a complaint, the customer is contacted by PayPal and funds are frozen until it is resolved. You each have a week to communicate and only then you can escalate it to a claim. He has another week to give specific proof that you are wrong, and they require very specific proof, otherwise you get your money back.

x2, that's how they do it. Though if it's past...45 or 90 days? Paypal can't do anything. So often a seller will try to stall until then, which is why you gotta move quick.

here let me save you some time and let you know what paypals response will be:

unfortunately you will have to contact the seller, and attempt to handle that with the seller...BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

sorry unfortunately we cannot further assist you...because we are paypal and we are just a bunch of fee grubbing bastards..

i may have added on a little bit of my own verbiage lol

You must fail at Pay Pal?? :laugh: I have had 12 claims total (hazzards of my business) 8 through Ebay, and 4 trough Pay Pal only. All 12 went in my favor. All went without a hitch. Including the one where the prick made a label so he could do tracking, and Pay Pal saw right through it!

well i sold my entire wings west kit on ebay, sold it to some guy in cali, he was a a verified paypal account, i had pictures and a tracking number via UPS, well this guy claims i never sent him a tracking number which i did, and said he never got the item...the funny part is he signed for the package which clearly showed his signature, so i provided that to paypal and they said that they couldnt read the signature and long story short they said they wanted me to refund half and lose out my kit and never get it back so i said F U paypal and never used them again.

what was that 1992?

A signature is a signature and at the point where you have it signed but the customer says they don't have the item the customer has to take the issue to the shipping company. (How it works now)

I dont think he ever packaged the rest of the conversion to be honest. Im giving him 24 hours to get back to me, i mean i have spammed his email, aim, phone, text, XBL, and a few forums. If I dont hear back within time i contacting paypal.

This is totally false. He has not made any attempt to contact me. Ever.

Packages are mailed in different boxes because of weight and shape.

I have contacted him and resolved the issues to the best of my ability. I am not a scammer.

220ffffe.png

yeah he got a hold of me while i was in class, were working on it.

From now on sean get a hold of me when sh!t heads south, ive been burned before and tend to get a bit pissy when i think im getting burned again.

You don't have to defend yourself to us. Just get it right with Cory. You have been/were well liked around here and it would be excellent to keep it that way. legit providers of del sol parts are getting tough to find.

on that note, change the thread title cory, will ya?

would if i could xer.

PS sean i did try to contact you, you just never let me know you didnt have a phone anymore monkey nuts. Although your VM still picks up

(PS what the hell is with the "make it a good day" crap? I dont want to MAKE it a good day, it had just better turn out that way or im going to top tank someone)

You don't have to defend yourself to us. Just get it right with Cory. You have been/were well liked around here and it would be excellent to keep it that way. legit providers of del sol parts are getting tough to find.

on that note, change the thread title cory, will ya?

Thanks. Again. Everything resolved.

velo only you would want to fk the letter A, i mean look at it, it has to 2 poles and only 1 hole.

Personally i would rather fk B, no poles... all holes ;)

velo only you would want to fk the letter A, i mean look at it, it has to 2 poles and only 1 hole.

Personally i would rather fk B, no poles... all holes ;)

Why don't you go shave that hairy vagina on your face. Or off your face rather.

Archived