b18c5 or k20a

EK HATCH

you can do a k20 swap for roughly 4000 if you shop around. that leaves plenty for boosting it

yea man k20a type s full swap! then kick a lil bit with that 6500 and you'll have enough for a turbo setup... car will be pretty kick ass/decent fast...we're not talkin back to the future fast but impressive! id say roughly 7,000-7,500 you could do swap w/ turbo

i spoke to a guy who did a k20 in a civic.. told me unless i had 8-10k dont even think about it

of course that is to do it probably with good parts (he races professionally)

hmmm

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30014

not to mention everything else needed for the swap and if you DO find a crazy cheap one somewhere that doesnt mean its a good motor and is quite possibly junk

i spoke to a guy who did a k20 in a civic.. told me unless i had 8-10k dont even think about it

of course that is to do it probably with good parts (he races professionally)

hmmm

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30014

not to mention everything else needed for the swap and if you DO find a crazy cheap one somewhere that doesnt mean its a good motor and is quite possibly junk

Sarah that is a type r k20 though...compression ratio is higher than the k20 type s from rsx...so if you droppped a k20 type s swap in you could have it in and turbo'd for roughly 7500...type s compression ratio is low enough to handle boost pretty well...and would be dependable