shoutbox/chat

It had it's chance and some time has now gone by. Does anyone else agree with me that the current Chat function is worthless?

Love it or hate it the Shoutbox was actually used and provided a much better venue for quick communication vs the separate Chat page.

I very much would like SB to be returned if possible, anyone else agree or disagree.

Seriously dude. Come out of nowhere just to flame my serious post for a forum update?

You been gone for, like, three months. You have a flame radar or something?

i didn't bother with a vote cause the yes/no numbers are irrelevant. just the general consensus is all we would need - unless there was some underlying technical reason to remove it that I am not aware of.

Seriously dude. Come out of nowhere just to flame my serious post for a forum update?

You been gone for, like, three months. You have a flame radar or something?

LOL @ xeryon getting trolled and crying about it. Seems a little ironic.

LOL @ xeryon getting trolled and crying about it. Seems a little ironic.

LOL at Shane getting upset about something someone posted in a thread. Seems a little ironi....no wait....that's normal. 8)

Nah, just giving him crap cause he disappeared off the face of the planet. Figured my post must have turned on the bat signal and he flew in to post in my thread ASAP.

Archived