It had it's chance and some time has now gone by. Does anyone else agree with me that the current Chat function is worthless?

Love it or hate it the Shoutbox was actually used and provided a much better venue for quick communication vs the separate Chat page.

I very much would like SB to be returned if possible, anyone else agree or disagree.

Seriously dude. Come out of nowhere just to flame my serious post for a forum update?

You been gone for, like, three months. You have a flame radar or something?

i didn't bother with a vote cause the yes/no numbers are irrelevant. just the general consensus is all we would need - unless there was some underlying technical reason to remove it that I am not aware of.

You are both fags with your Civics. On a serious note, I liked the shoutbox because I could talk sh*t.

You talk sh*t everywhere anyway.

:p

The chatroom is completely useless, I ain't been in there since like the day it was put up on here. Shoutbox was way better, not that I used that much, but it was nice for killing some time with some bullcrap conversation every now n again. It seems like every thread is full of crap nowadays instead.

Also drew, if you read this, please read your fecking Pm's. I've sent you two, and made a goddamn thread about it, sort it out man or I'm deleting my account!

Edited by SebSol

Seriously dude. Come out of nowhere just to flame my serious post for a forum update?

You been gone for, like, three months. You have a flame radar or something?

LOL @ xeryon getting trolled and crying about it. Seems a little ironic.

LOL @ xeryon getting trolled and crying about it. Seems a little ironic.

LOL at Shane getting upset about something someone posted in a thread. Seems a little ironi....no wait....that's normal. 8)

Nah, just giving him crap cause he disappeared off the face of the planet. Figured my post must have turned on the bat signal and he flew in to post in my thread ASAP.