where can i find a car alarm

redneck

ur gunna have to help me make my stero system like urs.

dual 500 all i got to say is DAMN!!.....

Why thank you sir. That's the product of about 9 years of eBay buying - using my overtime money from work. Started buying components in the fall of 2000 and finished up in 2009. Stood up the HT rack into service in 2005. It's gone through a couple of re-designs. The final system will be in a larger rack, an AST Server rack a friend gave me. It has doors front and back, it totally enclosed except for ventilation holes and has a full size glass panel in the front door. All total guessing about $20k tied up in it including the 2 ch components not pictured. Worked lots of weekends for that stuff and glad I did!

Good luck with your stuff. cmgogo will lead you in the right direction.

Why thank you sir. That's the product of about 9 years of eBay buying - using my overtime money from work. Started buying components in the fall of 2000 and finished up in 2009. Stood up the HT rack into service in 2005. It's gone through a couple of re-designs. The final system will be in a larger rack, an AST Server rack a friend gave me. It has doors front and back, it totally enclosed except for ventilation holes and has a full size glass panel in the front door. All total guessing about $20k tied up in it including the 2 ch components not pictured. Worked lots of weekends for that stuff and glad I did!

Good luck with your stuff. cmgogo will lead you in the right direction.

dose anyone trust best buy with alarms? what ill prob end up doing is biuuyin one and have someone els install it. it might be cheaper. i dunno

best buy... hell no, they use scotch locks, and scotch locks only. (bad news)

PS I tried calling ya back, mabe ill have to swing by your place sometime or something. Anyways man, call me later.

best buy... hell no, they use scotch locks, and scotch locks only. (bad news)

PS I tried calling ya back, mabe ill have to swing by your place sometime or something. Anyways man, call me later.

ok man. iv got jury duty today. ill call u after that.

Archived