Help for a CRX

Brm1991

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have 2 87 crx's one with less that 160,000 and the one i drive with well over 330000 miles now, and a 99 civic with less that 160000 also , despite being the poorest dude u ever herd of growing up so forget u and ur supras i truly couldnt care less

I find that hard to believe considering Ohio actually has jail terms for speeding offenses exceeding 30mph. I live in the land of the Police Nazi's. You do not speed and you can't travel further then 5-10 miles on the interstate without crossing OHP. So I know you don't drive that retarded here.

omg all of u are 4 - 5000+ posts deep, that is truly sad, therefor ima leave yalls forum like it is and i will be sure to mention all of u in next months mobileE mag dont miss it, have fun being ignorant to new people seeking general help despite what they do, ima go live a little more peace

i have 2 87 crx's one with less that 160,000 and the one i drive with well over 330000 miles now, and a 99 civic with less that 160000 also , despite being the poorest dude u ever herd of growing up so forget u and ur supras i truly couldnt care less

so you have cars that are 23 years old.. and one that is 11 years old

I can see you were the pooest guy i've ever known.. i can tell by the picture.. looks like you had to fight dinner in the ghetto.. seriously hardcore.. dont worry about the haters.. you got THREE hondas now.. thats pimp.. probably take your hoes to mcdonalds all the time now.. and now you RAISE pitbulls and sell crack cocoine to pay for them hoes

No problem. Be sure to mention the part about running over little children while you excessively speed on public roadways. Makes for great material for ricers to look up to.

I was think more along the lines of me having an education and a quality job which allows me some free time to browse HF. I do most of my posting at my desk.

u sound like every peson in my rear view...........

Speed Demon 4LIFE

HAHAHAHAHA i never herd of so many people get all salty cuz someone speeds, big FN deal, ..........

PS: I live in louisiana(71446) my name is Ty , u can see what my cars look like in my pic so contact all the authorities u want, lets just see if they can catch me

......Speed Demon4LIFE

NO NOT A SPEED DEMON FOR LIFE. that would be me. youre just an annoying little twat

just cause i can drive doesnt mean ima crash, u shouldhave a little more faith in urselves an ur hondas, i push mine like no other, just cuz i have faith in my cars, i mean seriously, its a crx with a 1.5 and a civic with the 1,.6 i can only do like 120 in them anyway , look at ll theis fools with 370z and corvettes and audi TTs, i mean they goin well over 140 and if any of u ever been anywheere on a interstate if ur doing 100 ur getting passsed , excuse me for learning to drive in texas, in whice their interstate slogan in DONT SLOW TEXAS DOWN so think what u want but truly i might be speeding like i always have but all of u are wishing i have a horendis crash, well all im hoping is if i crash, i hit u, cuz im hopin forthe best at 100 , not compleat devistation u pricks

thats because those cars are meant to go that fast. your crx is not. it is an economy car.

ok ill give u that, theirs not anything u cando about other people or animals, accept hope ur skills are in top shape, but i can not agree with u on doing 70 and being the fastest car around u, i cant even do 80 without gettting passed by a semi truck let alone other cars, and besides all that WTF is the gurl with a Delsol doing in the CRX forum anyway? and hahahahahahaha u got a nissan

oh and have any of u ever been to new jersey? i went to tech school their almost a year ago and every honda/tuner u see is hauling ass on just regular side roads and stuff, atleast when im flying down the road its atleast a highway

her nissan/toyota would put your crx to shame by a long shot. and this is a honda forum. not a crx forum. what school in new jersey?

Passed by a truck exceeding 80? Apparently, you have never been to Ohio like you say.

haha nope.

hey i do have 4k posts! didnt notice

probably cause we have so much fun with people like you happy.gif

lol i just broke 6000 posts in around a year and a half.......

this has to by the dumbest troll by far. i hope he quotes this thread for his mag. if not im suing for slander

that's because your the biggest whore evar.

but we still love u. why I'm not sure though... :p

because im the biggest whore evar :D

wtf are you talkin about sebby.. we dont love him

laugh.gif

:( .....

• 4 weeks later...

DAMNIT, i missed all the fun.. oh well im going to put my $0.02 in anyways

well thanks for being compleatly igonorant, and just to let u kno, it was the distributer(blew a hole in the side of it last nite) changed it out this morning and drove at well over 100 the whole way home, theirs nothing wrong with driving a car fast or long as long as u take care of it and driving a honda urself i would figure u would have a little more faith in them 300000 miles on ur stock engine or not, oh and btw im not from lousisiana im from pennsylvania, i just live in louisiana oh and thanks again for being the most ignorant person i ever ran into when asking for genuine help, im sure it reflects

a stock engine at 300k miles is not going to hold up to redlineing all the time.. it will blow.. soon..

and the only ignorant person on the forum time now.. would be you

HAHAHAHAHA i never herd of so many people get all salty cuz someone speeds, big FN deal, ..........

PS: I live in louisiana(71446) my name is Ty , u can see what my cars look like in my pic so contact all the authorities u want, lets just see if they can catch me

......Speed Demon4LIFE

if they can catch you? you drive a STOCK crx.. ever heard of a charger, corvette, helicopter? yeah the cops have those.. and theyre a sh!t ton faster than that sh!tbox crx you have

just cause i can drive doesnt mean ima crash, u shouldhave a little more faith in urselves an ur hondas, i push mine like no other, just cuz i have faith in my cars, i mean seriously, its a crx with a 1.5 and a civic with the 1,.6 i can only do like 120 in them anyway , look at ll theis fools with 370z and corvettes and audi TTs, i mean they goin well over 140 and if any of u ever been anywheere on a interstate if ur doing 100 ur getting passsed , excuse me for learning to drive in texas, in whice their interstate slogan in DONT SLOW TEXAS DOWN so think what u want but truly i might be speeding like i always have but all of u are wishing i have a horendis crash, well all im hoping is if i crash, i hit u, cuz im hopin forthe best at 100 , not compleat devistation u pricks

actually i drove from TN to CA and went through TX on my way.. and NOBODY was breaking 80 while i was driving through.. i was passing people at 85..

ok ill give u that, theirs not anything u cando about other people or animals, accept hope ur skills are in top shape, but i can not agree with u on doing 70 and being the fastest car around u, i cant even do 80 without gettting passed by a semi truck let alone other cars, and besides all that WTF is the gurl with a Delsol doing in the CRX forum anyway? and hahahahahahaha u got a nissan

oh and have any of u ever been to new jersey? i went to tech school their almost a year ago and every honda/tuner u see is hauling ass on just regular side roads and stuff, atleast when im flying down the road its atleast a highway

maybe every ricer is "hauling ass" there are some people who value their life, the ones around then, and their car that they own, unlike yourself

yea its a crx delsol, and mine is a civic crx, but im not in help for a civic am i? no so why aint she in help for a Delsol since shes so knowledgable? i dont care what she has to say and she probley does kno more about hondas than me but im learning, im not out here beng a compleatly ignorant towards someone askin for help.....and no dude i dont drive 100 on regular roads thats ignorant, but on the highway or interstate, move over cuz im comin thru period

actually no.. its a honda civic crx del sol.. get it right..

and the reason she is in here is to help someone.. but nobody wants to help a fagbag troll like yourself..

if i seen you coming up on me at 100 i would purposely slow down to the same speed as the car beside me just to piss you off.. then once you passed by that car id speed up in front of you and repeat said step

Archived