Cat Back Exhaust

teg14244

hey, ive got a 97 integra ls and was wondering what is the best brand of exhaust to get that will produce nice sound with good performance

it depends on how much you want to spend.

for the money though, i'd go with invidia or skunk2

• 3 weeks later...

that would be a huge waste of money. ordering a cat back exhaust with 3" piping that you'll have to change piping on to have any HP gain

Maybe but it also depends on what route he plans to go to as in trbo or maybe spraying. For my TRD I only customized the piping from the midpipe to the converter since I a OEM converter. Since im running a 2 1/2" from the midpipe and 3" to the rear section it's not much of a waste of money cost me about an extra $80 at Lentz to do the custom piping. But dont get me wrong RS*R's is a performance exhaust that I would have on my list.

Also produces a 108dba @ 3,000rpm maybe illeagle but nice way to get to the ignorent kids.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vibrant is similar to Ractive, I believe... Seems their stuff is really big in Montreal... saw it everywhere at the last show.

Never heard of Ravin either :-/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like HKS. First off its a great brand and my car sound beautiful with it. Also my friend just got the 5Zigen Fireball which also sounds awesome. Skunk2 however is also good. It's all up to you and your budget. However I highly dislike brands like Ractive or, Vibrant.. i guess, they sound very cheap to me. Rather than a nice low tone they sound like a piece is loose inside and is bouncing around. Stick with the high quality stuff.

• 1 month later...

Archived