LS Meshies for Polished Sliips.

Repsol

Okay so a buddy of mine is selling a set of mint polished sliips with tires for $300. Should I sell the meshies with tires to a friend for $200, and just throw another $100 for the slips, or should I keep the meshies. I'm poor at making wheel decisions. :)

Okay so a buddy of mine is selling a set of mint polished sliips with tires for $300. Should I sell the meshies with tires to a friend for $200, and just throw another $100 for the slips, or should I keep the meshies. I'm poor at making wheel decisions. :)

I say send me the meshies and F your friend!:D

meshies for winter rims, and slips for the rest of the year is what id do. Pretty much im running fat 5's in the warmer months, and for a like 2 months in the winter I have a set of steelies that I have snow tires on.

Touche. Well, I found out he wants 350 without tires. >_> He's selling a set of Blue 16'' Konigs though. :D for 150 without tires.

Archived