tokico blues or whites? and ground control or skunk2 coilovers?

just like the title says., the guy has a set of tokico blue struts, and tokico white struts. he also has ground control coilovers and skunk2 coilovers. he said i can mix and match. what are you opinions for a DD?

well the guy now told me that its all used parts. and he doesnt know how many miles are on them. so its kinda weird that he is pulling all the parts off for no reason.

pony up the fricken $350 and buy the matched blues shocks and springs off of ebay. brand new in the box, 1.5in drop, done. let me know far enough in advance and i will drive down and help you install them too.

ill go that route then. it seems to be cheapest. but for now im going to get my jdm b16a head with intake mani, distributor, and all sensors with ~34,000 on the clock for just under $400

• 4 weeks later...

so im getting ready to buy my first set of suspension parts for my car... and im trying to take your guys advice and piece them together myself... but i look on ebay and it seems like everything for the early 90s is gone... WTF haha... i want to buy stuff

so im getting ready to buy my first set of suspension parts for my car... and im trying to take your guys advice and piece them together myself... but i look on ebay and it seems like everything for the early 90s is gone... WTF haha... i want to buy stuff

If you need some help and links for great sellers just PM me.:)

Archived