Need a good brand for a camber kit on a 93 del sol

I want to get a camber kit for my 93 del sol, but i do not want crap. i know there is alot out there, and I am looking for some guidance to the right brand. Any help is great, thank you.

Even with a lil drop like that, the camber still goes out, leading to messed up tyres... my sol is proof of that! The camber ain't adjustable on the rear either as standard (or well, it ain't on mine). I need to get me a camber kit at some point...

I've been running my sol with a 3" drop or more no camber kit for a few years now and my tires are still in great shape without any camber wear..And I beat the piss outta them in the corners and at auto-x.

I've been running my sol with a 3" drop or more no camber kit for a few years now and my tires are still in great shape without any camber wear..And I beat the piss outta them in the corners and at auto-x.

My point exactly, however with 3" drop I would think a camber kit would be needed. I have always heard that with anything less than 2" drop not to bother with camber kits??

My point exactly, however with 3" drop I would think a camber kit would be needed. I have always heard that with anything less than 2" drop not to bother with camber kits??

exactly theres absolutely no point..I may have a 2.5-3 idk..Maybe it's the fact that I'm actually corner weighted and never have anything in my car...A lot of times its due to toe being out of spec.

I will however be getting camber kits in the future so I can run 2.5* up front and 1.24* out back.

regardless of the drop, I am a detail freak. I want the camber perfect. I know i do not really need it, but i still want to camber the car. I have seen the upper a arm replacement and i have also seen another style that comes with four peices for the front, any ideas how these mount.

bmonh1qcgkkgrhquokimetl.jpg

regardless of the drop, I am a detail freak. I want the camber perfect. I know i do not really need it, but i still want to camber the car. I have seen the upper a arm replacement and i have also seen another style that comes with four peices for the front, any ideas how these mount.

bmonh1qcgkkgrhquokimetl.jpg

Personally I would go with adjustable A-Arms for the front. You can get them for $70-150.00 depending on brand.

thats kinda what i thought, but was just wondering how the 4 peice setup works. As far as the upper a-arm, i don't want to get a crap one and have problems, so far skunk2. Are there any other brands that are less expensive, but not crap anyone could suggest.

thats kinda what i thought, but was just wondering how the 4 peice setup works. As far as the upper a-arm, i don't want to get a crap one and have problems, so far skunk2. Are there any other brands that are less expensive, but not crap anyone could suggest.

PIC is a great company, Blox are Skunk Knock offs, I ran Ebay ones that were $70 shipped for 20K miles with no issues what so ever. I am considering Blox this time around.

PIC is a great company, Blox are Skunk Knock offs, I ran Ebay ones that were $70 shipped for 20K miles with no issues what so ever. I am considering Blox this time around.

Guess they raised their price. Best price i could find was $125. Thank you guys for the info, I have some shopping to do.

Yeah im anal (as you could tell if you read my build page), so when i lowered my car i wanted as close to OE camber that I can get.

Archived