b18b1 swap help

just got a 96 integra ls obd2 totaled free.....got the motor,tranny,ecu,shift linkage,axels,tein coil overs,full exaust,rear skunk 2 lower control arms,never done a swap before,it's going into my girls 95 civic obd1 someone said i can get my p28 chipped i need motor mounts is there anything else i need to do?all help would be greatly appreciated..............thanks :happy:

youll deffinetly need the motor mounts. and i would get a obd1 to obd2 conversion plug. they are just plug and play so its not bad. other than that just be careful when swapping

and youll need the rear transmission mount(also called the T bracket)

this should help

dougpiston2-mounts.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

just got a 96 integra ls obd2 totaled free.....got the motor,tranny,ecu,shift linkage,axels,tein coil overs,full exaust,rear skunk 2 lower control arms,never done a swap before,it's going into my girls 95 civic obd1 someone said i can get my p28 chipped i need motor mounts is there anything else i need to do?all help would be greatly appreciated..............thanks :happy:

use all the mounts out of the 96 integra to install the engine.

also use the engine wiring harness out of the integra. it will plug right in to your 95 civic.

you will need a p75 ecu , not pr4 , pr4 is obd0. maybe trade or sell your obd2 p75 for an obd1 p75.

you will need the rad hoses off the integra , and hose clamps to install the bigger integra rad hoses onto the smaller civic rad ports. simple.

you will need the integra throttle cable. also easy to change and fits the civic perfectly.

install the engine in the car with integra mounts and engine harness already ran on the engine. plug the harness right into the civic shock towers. put the integra shift linkage on , connect to tranny. install axles from integra. plug your obd1 p75 ecu into the car. away you go. there is no simpler swap.

use all the mounts out of the 96 integra to install the engine.

also use the engine wiring harness out of the integra. it will plug right in to your 95 civic.

you will need a p75 ecu , not pr4 , pr4 is obd0. maybe trade or sell your obd2 p75 for an obd1 p75.

Yeah cranny I thought the same thing about the PR4 only being obd0 but I legit owned an OBD-2 ls ecu in the past...

http://hondaswap.com...ecu-list-29129/

Archived