94 Del Sol @ Lake Monroe, IN

rick k

Plans, Plans, Plans.... The plan was to repaint, and shine, find a nice bra for the front of it. ( I have a tank bra on the motorcycle, i like bras.) We wanted the paint to original specs. I like stock original things. But the tax man hurt us hard this year. Other circumstances have been rough. Looks like it will have to go for sale.

Plans, Plans, Plans.... The plan was to repaint, and shine, find a nice bra for the front of it. ( I have a tank bra on the motorcycle, i like bras.) We wanted the paint to original specs. I like stock original things. But the tax man hurt us hard this year. Other circumstances have been rough. Looks like it will have to go for sale.

How much and where you at??:)

How much and where you at??:)

http://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/1742203011.html

Hi we live in Bloomington Indiana. See link above. Love the car, it is fun to drive through the wiggly bits of nice road in Hoosier National Forrest.

The more we see of the Del Sol forum the less we want to let it go. It is painfully obvious that i won't run across another one like it in the future.

Archived