F22b vtec motor in my 91 integra ls

hey guys im a noob and i found an f22b vtec motor with dc header at a junkyard and its freaking flawless. guy will sell me the whole thing and the full apexi exhuast header to mufler for only 350. wanting to know if it will fit. what mounts do i need if any, and what your opinions are on it.

by fit do you mean plug and play?

cause i know for a fact you can fit damn near anything IN damn near anything

just a question of how much work and money you need to do it

well yeah i know that. i just mean like is it gonna be too much work to even bother or should i just go along with the ls/vtec setup

well yeah i know that. i just mean like is it gonna be too much work to even bother or should i just go along with the ls/vtec setup

Its the same as an H22 install.

now that ive been looking around more and more, and reading up on more crap and talking with some friends, im thinking of just swapping the b18a for a newer b18b and run a ls/vtec turbo setup

now that ive been looking around more and more, and reading up on more crap and talking with some friends, im thinking of just swapping the b18a for a newer b18b and run a ls/vtec turbo setup

Prob a much smarter idea!

Archived