:)

Humphries

i might be getting one. a promotion to the jobless category.

Isn't that a demotion?

I start my F/T job on Monday! I don't get to go F/T till June though... I have to go through training first. I'm kinda sad to be leaving my shift at OTB though- I really enjoy it. Instead I'm going to work nights and weekends for them which isn't as laid back.

I fired myself yesterday and hired my other personality just now. I don't like myself so far, I'm posting on here instead of working. I think I might get fired.

Yep, head pizza boy.

I started as a driver about 3 years ago. Assistant manager after a year, and GM position is up for grabs ATM and my supervisor set up a meeting for 3pm today. He didnt give me any information on the meeting or what it's about. Just that he wanted to have lunch at 3pm before i go to work.

hooray.

i've been given a few job offers for a little more money, but I really enjoy managing a pizza place. I have senority here and i know the job in and out. Plus, bonus checks always help out. YAHHHH

Nice i remember my promotion i went from making 12 bucks to 16 bucks but then the mofo company close cause of the down fall of the economy. sad sad day it was for me but then i rolled up blunt and blamed turtles idk why but i just did i was blown.

Well the meeting went amazing.

As of NOW, I am the youngest GENERAL MANAGER in 81 stores in the franchise.

I have been given a salary and a profiting store with full benefits.

I LOVE MY LIFE!

• 2 weeks later...

i own all threads.

jesus im bored. see if you can stew up an Apocalypse for me

Archived