Think Imagination!!!

joheshy55

Now i know im in a honda forum,but please think outside the box.

If you were rich had money to put towards a car, make it meet your expectations as in speed, looks, etc..........what would you do?

i dont know much about cars but i can tell yah, i dont like spoilers, i like sound of a loud muffler. My favorite color is a darker orange, wouldn't mind tinting windows.prefer 2 door body style, think it would be sweet to have some gull wings.. other than that as long as its fast and stick shift im cool. lol

toyota supra 2jzgte and make mountains of power. i would also have a new 2010 mustang with mountains of power. a reventon, ford gt, pikes peak escudo, twin turbo nsx, ariel atom(type r motor) but with tons more boost. corvette/viper. and for kicks i would have a 1954 Chevrolet bel-air with a zr1 motor

I would turn my Civic into a RWD Daily Driver, all stock features without compromising interior layout, use a 4G54 with MPI

That and put another $10k into my Conquest.

I would turn my Civic into a RWD Daily Driver, all stock features without compromising interior layout, use a 4G54 with MPI

That and put another $10k into my Conquest.

RWD DD civic ... ahh.. i wouldnt mind seing that some day

you dont get out much

there was a rwd hatch powered by a 350 at nopi nationals like 5 years ago.. almost won the burnout contest

anyway...

R8.. done.. when top gear reviews the car and says its TOO perfect then i want it

you dont get out much

there was a rwd hatch powered by a 350 at nopi nationals like 5 years ago.. almost won the burnout contest

anyway...

R8.. done.. when top gear reviews the car and says its TOO perfect then i want it

mmmm... i get out plenty :laugh:

obviously not if youve never seen a RWD civic

now that i think of it.. i saw one in feb. at a show.. narrowed 9 in with a 350 i believe

ah.. youre just bashing on me cause i said i didnt like your car.... calm the fck down

ive seen them too... crap theyre all over youtube as well... he said a DD.. ive never seen one on the streets here, does that simplify my answer?.... geez!

and now im gonna stop posting even if you reply cause honestly i could care less what you think :laugh:

I haven't got the shell yet. Doing "pre-work" on the engine/trans now. It is a pretty complicated setup with a ton of details. Once the engine/trans are done I'll pickup a shell and start prepping the chassis and fab the cage, then aero (in-house composites tested in a scale wind tunnel that I need to finish still), then safety (seats, harnesses, fuel cell, fire system, etc) then suspension, then details (gauges, wiring, paint, etc).

In the meantime I'm going to do a semi-ground up rebuild on the Civic mainly because it is in dire need of TLC in every department (engine/trans, interior, exterior, etc). It's been neglected (no time to work on it) and I want it to last another 20+ years since I'm pretty sentimental about it (hence the ITR for track so I don't put the Civic into a wall and kill it).

Archived