i might be a del sol whore

hiemsnox

i like the last one... your wheels are EXACTLY like mine lol... theyre painted black and some of the paint is chipping off already from driving on the freeway... any advice on touch up? lol

not really sure on ideas on touch up, mine are chipping pretty bad around the wheel weights lol, ill prob be sandblasting the paint of this summer and get em powder coated.. :p

not really sure on ideas on touch up, mine are chipping pretty bad around the wheel weights lol, ill prob be sandblasting the paint of this summer and get em powder coated.. :p

yeah i was thinking the same thing ... too much of a hasle to keep on touching them up, i was going to strip the paint and polish them.. but i think they look better black lol.... nice collection of sols youve got though, seems as your a del sol addict

well i have to be a little honest here.... i just sold the white one on monday, and ill be selling the primer one in the back later this summer, after i fix up a little bit of its rust spots and repaint it back to red.

the black one is my pride and joy, it will be getting some new paint after some minor rust repair, o and did i mention a b18c in about a month :) !!!! and once i get it running N/A well ill be saving for new pistons to lower the compression ratio and turbo'ing it. It will probably be getting coilovers this summer too... its a freaking 4x4 right now lol

there is nothing wrong with 4x4 lol

im not going to slam it or anything, but right now something is off, like the springs are worn or something cause the front end is sitting higher than the rear... it looks funny

im not going to slam it or anything, but right now something is off, like the springs are worn or something cause the front end is sitting higher than the rear... it looks funny

I have brand new KSports still in box, never been installed if you are interested??:) Oh and I am looking at picking up my 4th Del Sol and may have 2 in my driveway!:p

well i have to be a little honest here.... i just sold the white one on monday, and ill be selling the primer one in the back later this summer, after i fix up a little bit of its rust spots and repaint it back to red.

the black one is my pride and joy, it will be getting some new paint after some minor rust repair, o and did i mention a b18c in about a month :) !!!! and once i get it running N/A well ill be saving for new pistons to lower the compression ratio and turbo'ing it. It will probably be getting coilovers this summer too... its a freaking 4x4 right now lol

that little car is gonna fly!! literally lol

Just springs my friend, like 2.25 front, and 2.0" in rear I do believe! Perfect for Sol!

i was really looking for coil-overs, seeing as i would like to raise it during the winter to avoid being a plow, but just out of curiosity how much would u want for the springs?

i was really looking for coil-overs, seeing as i would like to raise it during the winter to avoid being a plow, but just out of curiosity how much would u want for the springs?

Paid $150 shipped, would take $120 shipped, you save $30.00, new in box. Might even go to $110-115 depending on shipping.

Archived