Hidden troubles, I need a part.

j_link

Alright, my samba is showing its gremlins. As I was working on the door lock wiring in my 93, I happen to bump the front glove box and found that the hinges were broken, seems to be a common problem I have found out. So now I am here trying to see if anyone has a good glove box for a 93. 93 is the only year that will work, because they changed i 94. If anyone can help i would relly appreciate it. I am not wanting to JB weld yet.

Alright, my samba is showing its gremlins. As I was working on the door lock wiring in my 93, I happen to bump the front glove box and found that the hinges were broken, seems to be a common problem I have found out. So now I am here trying to see if anyone has a good glove box for a 93. 93 is the only year that will work, because they changed i 94. If anyone can help i would relly appreciate it. I am not wanting to JB weld yet.

I think I remember seeing some one being able to use a 94-97 glove box in a 93, just cant be done the other way around. Ebay is the only place besides other Del Sol forums like solsociety.com and others. If you get replacement, I will buy the actual glovebox latch on lid from you.

Archived