Moab 2010

looks fun! i wanna try this sometime lol.

lol @ JEEP WHEELIE!excl.gif!

did you make it out of that hole thing?

Dude, that first photo is epic, and I second Daves question about the hole! That looks impossible!

It also looks like the most fun you could possibly ever have, I want a go! awesome location biggrin.gif

To both, No he just pulled in there to take a picture. (Its called the "Hot Tub") If you look close you can see the cuts in the rock from winch cables trying to upright a tipped over Jeep or Buggie. Most people cant make it out because the bottom is usually filled with water/oil/coolant so it makes your tires almost useless. The picture doesn't' show just how straight up that wall is.

is that yellow truck a ranger??

anyone seen those old jeep trucks... not a jeep but an actual truck... a guy around here has an old beaten one, they look pretty cool though even though theyre old

The yellow truck is my little brothers 1984 Toyota Pickup.

The yellow truck is my little brothers 1984 Toyota Pickup.

its nice... it looked like a ranger cause of the front grill... i like the toyota pickup though especially the 91 through like 95 or 96 i believe

saw the videos... i love how when the jeep flips over everyone starts saying YOU OK? EVERYBODY OK?... shows how you can be safe and STILL have a great time.

You watch your mouth you silly phaggot. We don't take kindly to those type of comments. :D (semi srs)

Well if you know me i wasn't srs at all. So you can just put yer straw hat back on, crack open another budweiser and calm down. lol

Archived