1st project

Aldan

Wattup! I just got myself a 1993 honda accord, where do I start? Need some good advice thanks!

OK I am feeling generous. Give us some pics, and some info. Give us an idea of your skill level?? There are a million things we need to know, budget, your tastes, condition of car, modifications already done if any, ETC. We can help with suggestions on parts, and way to do things, but no one is going to type out every thing you can do to your car.

Having said that welcome and please post some pics, and info!:)

Its all beat up. In. Out but that's why I got it. I have 6000 in hand but don't know wwhere to start. I'm a noob at this but willing to learn. U can see the car on autotrader.com just put 200miles from 66442 or wallysautosells.com if its till on there. Thanks!

Was thinking the same. What made you get a Accord??

I like how clean and simple they look. I'm goin for a jdm style tunning.

...Yea...could have done way better than 93 Accord. Even 92/95 Civic coupe or hatchy.. Mods go a lot further with them too.

I like how clean and simple they look. I'm goin for a jdm style tunning.

IC, well we have a budget, any mods done to car? If it is as beat as you say, is it worth dumping $6K into?? If so how does it run? If it runs good I would start on making it presentable.

...Yea...could have done way better than 93 Accord. Even 92/95 Civic coupe or hatchy.. Mods go a lot further with them too.

He speaks truff! After market parts are many and plentiful for say a 92-95 Civic sedan? Parts are cheap and easy to find, motors and swap possibilities are endless, the list goes on and on.........

Yeh but everyone here so far in fort riley has a civic, integra or civic si. None have a nice clean lookin accord. I'm lookin to get a h22a motor first. N I aint gonna dump 6000 on it. Just enuff to get it where I want it.

Yeh but everyone here so far in fort riley has a civic, integra or civic si. None have a nice clean lookin accord. I'm lookin to get a h22a motor first. N I aint gonna dump 6000 on it. Just enuff to get it where I want it.

Sad thing is you'll need six grand to get it to be worth a damn.

Sad thing is you'll need six grand to get it to be worth a damn.

Sadly he is right. Personally I could give a damn what any one else has, I go for what makes me happy. How ever if the Accord floats your boat and you like to stand out from the pack, I find no fault in that either. Get us up some pics, and Google some info on H22 swapped Accords, look at some build threads, look at what others have done. Pay close attention to what they have spent, and so on......

Sadly he is right. Personally I could give a damn what any one else has, I go for what makes me happy. How ever if the Accord floats your boat and you like to stand out from the pack, I find no fault in that either. Get us up some pics, and Google some info on H22 swapped Accords, look at some build threads, look at what others have done. Pay close attention to what they have spent, and so on......

I'm happy wit the accord, I've seen pics of jdm style tunning and they look awsome. ill put up pics soon.

Archived