Del Sol parts

1 Set of chrome housing 1 pieces great condition, with bulbs. $100.00 shipped trade for parts I need for Sol!!!

1 Set of Chrome housing aux lights not perfect, guy put a few scratches in them when installing. Free with head lights, not that noticeable when installed.

HPIM3634.jpg

Tails in perfect condition $60.00 shipped

HPIM3680.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Do u still have the turn signals and if u do i need the passenger side are u willing to sell me the one or u want to get rid of both. I am located in Chicago. BULBs INCLUDE????

I will sell yo both for $20;00 shipped USPS Priority mail. They are perfect. Not looking to make money on them,, rather help a fellow Soler out!:) My PP email is mpearce69@hotmail.com, send $20.00, and they will go out tomorrow.

Sounds great, I iam kinda new here so idk how do we do the payment and i don't want to get ripped off << Not trying to insult u or anything just has happened to me before

Dude,if i was going to screw some one, it would be for way more than $20.00! Shipping in Medium flatrate is $10.20.:laugh: Besides its on Pay Pal, as well. I have 100% feedback on Ebay as a seller, and buyer 350 plus. Not to mention anyone on here will vouch for me.8)

Dude,if i was going to screw some one, it would be for way more than $20.00! Shipping in Medium flatrate is $10.20.:laugh: Besides its on Pay Pal, as well. I have 100% feedback on Ebay as a seller, and buyer 350 plus. Not to mention anyone on here will vouch for me.8)

Great Seller! A++++++++++++++

If your going to buy from Anyone Buy From Mike.. You Will Be Very Happy With Results

Actually the aux lights are pending til next week. They are hopefully going to a girl on my other forum. If she backs out I will LYK. Just to verify the address on PP is where you need these shipped??

Patience is not a virtue I have a lot of, so I packed and made label you should have tracking through PP! Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

Michael

I just received the tail lights today about noon, again I want to say a big thanks the signals were perfect as pictured and it was pleasure doing business with you. Great SELLER!excl.gif!

NP man! Headlights, and aux lights sold!! Tails are still available!!

• 3 weeks later...

Shipping to 29485. Charleston SC?

Let me find a box thats small enough but still allows good protection and I will get a quote tomorrow. Will that work for ya? If its too much I will knock another bit off the top.8)

Cool, let me know.

Thanks

SORRY! I spaced this off til today while cleaning garage!!! I boxed them up, and got a quote of $14.00 shipped UPS. They are boxed and ready to go immediately! Again I apologize! I will PM you as well, but why dont we make it $35.00 shipped??

Archived