Hi, New here

Killtodie

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just registered today.

A quick bit about me:

I've had my 01 Civic for 4 years, manual, bought it used with 100k miles, 165 on it now. Runs great, a few upgrades: Intake, exhaust, lighter pulley, stiffer shocks, upgraded brakes, new sound system, not absurd, 10" sub, lightweight box, Potenza Pole Position AS tires and an AEM intake that came with the car, everything else is stock, height, rims, no body kit, no extra gauges.

Here she is

IMG_2015.JPG

My other car is my beloved 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi, got her a year ago and has been a blast! Currently waiting on a TB rebuilt, car has a rebuilt engine, balance bar elimination, jet valve delete, 1GMAS and new intake, IC, new injectors, TB rebuilt, ABS elimination, straight 3" exhaust, no cat, no muffler, Pole Position Summer tires, polished rims, lowered springs, new shocks, new bushings, rebuild calipers, racing pads and rotors and a lot more. Been working on it for just over a year, still needs a LOT of work.

<3

IMG_6177.JPG

IMG_6498.JPG

IMG_6796.JPG

lol @ conquest

if you were closer i might steal it.. my bf used to have a starion and he loved that car.. his dad sold it while he was overseas though

i'd be pissed if mine was sold like that. My goal is to dump another $2k into it, get it do DD shape and get rid of my fwd civic, cant stand fwd.. such fail.

lol he had A LOT done to it too

couldnt fit his bumper on cause of his front mount

i never got to see it though cause i didnt know him them :(

he has a 350z now lol

if i ever run across a starion or conquest for the right price he'll have another one to play with lol

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just registered today.

My other car is my beloved 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi, got her a year ago and has been a blast! Currently waiting on a TB rebuilt, car has a rebuilt engine, balance bar elimination, jet valve delete, 1GMAS and new intake, IC, new injectors, TB rebuilt, ABS elimination, straight 3" exhaust, no cat, no muffler, Pole Position Summer tires, polished rims, lowered springs, new shocks, new bushings, rebuild calipers, racing pads and rotors and a lot more. Been working on it for just over a year, still needs a LOT of work.

<3

IMG_6498.JPG

Looks like a scene out of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark!!! When they dropped him into the tomb with all the snakes!:laugh:

Ironicly, its the other way around for the starquests. people who sell them on ebay, craiglist or autotrader are almost always asking wayyy more than its worth.

interesting

i wouldnt mind finding him another toy.. he bought the 350 in plans of it being a DD/toy.. well he always thinks hes hurting it since its his baby so he doesnt drive it like he should lol

Archived