Samba #2!!

mpearce1974

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penis.

I said penis in your thread. That has to be worth as much as David posting, if not more.

Anyway, F that lip, it looks like ass. You should take it off immediately and send it to me to dispose of for you.

Penis.

I said penis in your thread. That has to be worth as much as David posting, if not more.

Anyway, F that lip, it looks like ass. You should take it off immediately and send it to me to dispose of for you.

Ha! Yeah I lucked out on that EX I picked up, and then some one mentioned wanting that lip, and I was like WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! Thats going on Sol!:D

Penis.

hey now\\dont send the lip to jason, he wont use it. send er to me and ill put it to good use

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lot of users have been ghost. lina, nate, rick, ryan, pearce, cory, bell(tho shes kinda back), nancy, and gary. wtf happened to all of them :crying:

anywho, think mike is too busy sellin tools for us lol. gotta make that money tho.

I think mike still has a sol. Whether it's the samba or not idk I haven't really been around much. He PM'd me the other day after he and brian posted in my FS thread about the my wheels for sale.

It is alive and well, just not on here much these days. Other than new winter rims and Yokohama S. Drives, new battery, new slave and master cylinder nothing much has changed. I may take some pics when I get new winter rims and better tires than POS Federals. Not good in wet at all..... Still have new rotors, Hawk pads, ES bushing kit, Ksport lowering springs, Tokico blues, Blox rear LCA's, Blox front upper control arms, new inner, and outer tie rods, and lower ball joints sitting in 2 boxes on shelves.:laugh: Been too busy pimping tools to work on Sol!!!:blush:

Archived