Samba #2!!

mpearce1974

gah, 4 pages and I have been drinking. too much effort to read all these posts.

did you get that dent fixed?

Not til I am ready for paint my friend! $1000 Sol is coming together nicely. Carpet goes in and KSports with Blues and ES bushings are coming soon!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lookin good so far Mike. cant wait to see more

Oh boy! Last night I had 2 tool suppliers put me off for a week, so I went a little nutz and dropped a grand on Sol!:D

Ordered these!

Struts

LCA's

Strut bar

Tierods, inner and outer, ball joints

$337.00 shipped rims!!

oh titties loving those rims

Yeah I loved the price, and I thought they were clean and simple looking. Will look great once I complete the transformation! Dark tint and new mud guards!:)

thats one thing i have to get on my car. i have the rear mudguards but need front ones lol

Would fronts off of a coupe work?? I can rip them off of this coupe before I sell it!:D

the mud guards for a coupe front fit the hatch too.

wheels look ok, not my favorite. they are a popular choice at local tire companies in the midwest so it's not uncommon to see that style on a minivan and the next second on a taurus or something.

the mud guards for a coupe front fit the hatch too.

wheels look ok, not my favorite. they are a popular choice at local tire companies in the midwest so it's not uncommon to see that style on a minivan and the next second on a taurus or something.

Considering the wheels you always say you want I will consider that a compliment!:laugh: I could careless if 50 people in my area have them, I care about what makes me happy, and my wallet!:D

if the front ones from a couple will fit a hatch then mike pm me with a price shipped

$20.00 shipped and they are yours! PM me your Addy!:) Buddy pricing since shipping is $10.35 Priority mail!8) They look better in person and on car trust me. No rips and not been dragged and worn down!

HPIM3842.jpg

HPIM3841.jpg

HPIM3840.jpg

save yourself some cash and put them in a flat rate pizza box from usps, it's 8.95 last i checked., or cheapen even more and use a padded mailer and send it ground for $5-6

speaking of flaps, i could use some sedan ones if you trip over them. for that matter don't forget i have a pretty open ended desire to purchase an lx/ex 5 spd white/champaign colored eg sedan with the red interior. pretty specific but one day I will find one.

that ish is amazing

Well it works wonders on sun bleached stuff, and I will do half of a side skirt some time and show you what it can do. Also it lasts through a couple washes as well.8)

Archived