unknow

cflo00

When I heard the noise I have replace all struts and strut mounts. I have also replace both outta Tie Rod end. I look at the CV Axle the boot is not broken. do you think it could be mouter mounts or I think its the U-joint where the CV axle is connected to the U-joints

When I heard the noise I have replace all struts and strut mounts. I have also replace both outta Tie Rod end. I look at the CV Axle the boot is not broken. do you think it could be mouter mounts or I think its the U-joint where the CV axle is connected to the U-joints

After hearing the noise I replace all struts and strut mounts and both outta Tie rod end. and still here the noise loud clucking noise when I turned... I feel and hear it in front right or passanger side...Bad Font Mouter Mounts? Or Bad U-joint where its connected to the CV Axle.... I also have align it and all four brand new tires..

had a 80 civic and both axles were bad, one was ripped horribly and the other looked fine. when i turned left or right both sides would make a clicking noise. i replaced both axles and never herd the noise again. look at your axle boots very closely cause my axle on the driver side didn't look bad or ripped at all but it was ripped and shot. idk if it would be the same thing, just check it very closely.

Archived